Tuesday 19 July 2016

Makeup Revolution - I Heart Makeup Lip Lava Liquid Lipstick In Firestorm Review

Hey guys !!

I hope you all are doing great 

so today I'm  reviewing  this Makeup Revolution - I Heart Makeup Lip Lava Liquid Lipstick in the shade Firestorm Which is my Recent purchase 
So Lets see whether this product Satisfied me or not ???





















PRICE : MRP of this product is Rs.650/- but you'll definitely find Discount on these ( I got it for Rs.520/- on amazon.in )



Quantity: 12 ml


SHELF LIFE : 12 months



INGREDIENTS :






Packaging :

The outer packaging looks very attractive & cute. It comes in a nice matte berry coloured cardboard outer packaging. It has the brand name written in metallic pink fonts with other details in matte black fonts. It contains all the necessary information about the product also








The tube looks cute too. It has  sponge type of applicator which distribute the product very decently but you'll need a brush to apply this liquid lipstick
This is Travel friendly but with outer carton box else you will get this



















ABOUT THE COLOR & TEXTURE :

The texture of this product is Very creamy & moisturizing & gives very Glossy Finish but if you like semi matte or satiny finish you can bloat this with tissue paper
pigmentation of this liquid lipstick is so great. They are so damn pigmented !!!


Shade Firestorm is pure tomato Red color which suits every indian skin tone. I really like the color its so pretty red color




























My Experience :

So i got this product few days back  & really enjoying this liquid lipstick. this lip lava is pigmented , and the best part of this product is it's a perfect Dupe of  Too Faced Melted Lipsticks which is quite expensive & if you want to try those colors & texture you can buy these affordable one.
I haven't use those but my friend did & she said it's a perfect dupe.

This Lip Lava is moisturizing that I don't even need any lip balm underneath , Yes it does transfer a lot but whenever i bloat it with tissue it didn't transfer much. Pigmentation of this Lip Lava is so great that after bloating it with tissue its color doesn't fade away which is Great for people who don't like Glossy Lipsticks . Yes it does smudge!!! so for that i need to apply lip liner underneath & also it does transfer

It's Stay on my lips for good 3-4  hours without any meal
It leaves very gorgeous tint behind which looks nice

This Lip Lava comes in 5 Different shades which is different from each other 
Shade Forgiven is the nude Brown color , Shockwave is the Purple color , Tremor is the pretty pink color , Unleash is a bright neon coral shade  & Firestorm is the Pretty Red Color.

I Really like this color it compliment my skin tone which i like
























Pros :
- Easy to glide & Very pigmented
- Very Moisturizing & Non-sticky
- Long lasting
- Good dupe of Too Faced Melted Lipsticks (Affordable version)
- Good packaging
- Nice applicator
- Beautiful shade & Non - Shimmery
- Even after bloating with tissue paper , color didn't fade away
Cons:
- Transfers
-  smudges


Will I repurchase it/ do I recommend Makeup Revolution - I Heart Makeup Lip Lava Liquid Lipstick ?

Yes !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment