Saturday 26 March 2016

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes 2




I was searching few things on net & then i ordered few products from makeup revolution london .... Let's see will it satisfied me or not ?

Price:- MRP 1350Rs but I got 40% discount (heheh I love discounts)



Ingredients:

Packaging - . Its come with this plastic container which is a good quality plastic. I like its packaging and I think its travel friendly too . Packaging is classy , comes in black and sleek container which have vertical pans of eyeshadow.

Eyeshadow's texture , pigmentation- The quality of product Is really very good. They are not chalky , they are smooth and nicely pigmented. staying power is also nice it last me for 5-7hours  with primer and 3-4 hours without any primer. The best part of this Eyeshadow's is they are matte which I like the most. That's mean you can wear it daily and its  blends well



Shades : This pallete have 12 eyeshadow and all the shades are amazing. from lightest  to darkest. I think I'm falling in love with this product.

All Lightest - darkest shade's of the palette

1. off-white
2. yellowish white -this shade has yellow tone
3. Very light pink-this shade has pink tone
4. Skin color type I think this shade has little bit of peach tone
5. Pinkish-brownish tone
6. brown shade(hard to define for  me)
7. Brown shade with biscuit color tone
8. Brown kind of medium chocolate shade
9. Light brown tone shade
10. Blackish- brown color
11. dark pinkish- brown
12 grayish-brown

Swatches:

Without Flash


With Flash

Brush : I don't like the brush which it came along with this palette. They sent normal sponge type of brush which I think its a waste They could send a nice brush (just like urban decay pallete have)



Pros:
1. Affordable
2. Good quality product
3. travel friendly
4. Looks very classy
5. nicely pigmented
6. Blends well
7. Staying power is good (even without  any primer)
8. Matte shades (great for every day makeup)

Cons:
1. The only thing I dont like about this product is brush .I think its such a waste
2. It doesn't have any mirror
3. Availability (brought online )

Will I repurchase it/ do I recommend Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes Redemption Palette 2?

Its a big YES  :* :* :* :*



No comments:

Post a Comment